CSS Junior I example questions
- what is the difference between
- what is
<input> and what types it can have
- how to work with BEM
- do all HTML tags have closing tags
- how to link to the section within the same page
- write a table with 3 columns and 2 rows
- how many
<h> elements are in html
- types of lists in HTML
- what happens when you nest
<a> inside another
- tell me about box model
- what are magic numbers?
- what CSS stand for and what it means
- name basic selectors
- how to center vertically / horizontally
- how to center a modal?
- how to add same rules to multiple selectors at once
- when to use floats
- which CSS properties are inheritable
- how to override inline styles
- what units do we have in CSS?
- how to check element's default styles?
- what is required for
top: 10px to work?
- positioning types and their differences
- is setting
background: red a good practise?
- what is specificity and how it's calculated?
flex: 1 1 50% means?
- flexbox vs floats
- default value of
flex parameter, what it means and when it’s added
- how to set width to elements with
display: flex on parent
- what is SASS
- what are SASS variables
- SASS vs SCSS
- what does the
& do in SASS?
- placeholder vs mixin