Here are my thoughts on #CircuitPython2021
While some of the thoughts are (still) out of my personal reach, I still wanted to put them down .. :) I've learned a lot already and hope to be able to contribute on some of those elements/thoughts.
- Add ESP32-S3 hardware support and what this could enable via BLE (e.g. location awareness)
- Implement wireless roaming (ESP-IDF lately has example code for wireless roaming leveraging 802.11k/11v, it would be cool if this could be leveraged)
- Review if WPA3-SAE (WPA3-Personal) can be implemented as ESP-IDF supports it
- I'll work on making some information of the connected AP (better) accessible like Auth-Mode/Encryption and want to review if the PMF-mode can be shown/displayed
- micro:bit v2 hardware support would be amazing => having two devices talk to each other via BLE sounds fun