- Add Heroku to your Gemfile and
- Create your Heroku app. This will only work with their (currently-beta)
'cedar' stack, so you have to
heroku create --stack=cedar.
- Create a Procfile for your bot. This tells Heroku how to run your worker. In
our case, the bot is bot.rb, so the only line in the Procfile is
cinch: bundle exec ./bot.rb
- Commit and push to Heroku.
- You do not want a Web worker running, so
heroku scale web=0 cinch=1. This also sets up your deployments to restart the bot.
f) define the term photosynthetic pigment;
- Photosynthetic pigments are molecules that absorb light energy.
- Each pigment absorbs a specific wavelength of light in the visible light region
- Each pigment also has specific peak of absorption
- Wavelengths outside the range a reflected
- This reflected light is the colour which they appear to us as
g) explain the importance of photosynthetic pigments in photosynthesis;
- Photosynthetic Pigments are held in place by proteins in the thylakoid membranes
- They are arranged in a funnel shape structure called a photosystem
|alias desktop='cd /Users/Hasnain/Desktop'|
|alias fs='foreman start'|
|alias fsdev='foreman start -f Procfile-dev'|
|alias bu='bundle update'|
|alias rs='rails s'|
|alias be='bundle exec'|
|alias gems='cd /Users/Hasnain/dev/gem'|
|alias web='cd /Users/Hasnain/dev/web'|
|alias tmp='cd /Users/Hasnain/dev/tmp'|
|alias nit='cd /Users/Hasnain/Nitrous'|