- Download & install Minecraft with the default installation settings: https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi
Note: you must have started Minecraft 1.15.2 at least once!
- Download OptiFine: http://optifine.net/adloadx?f=preview_OptiFine_1.15.2_HD_U_G1_pre13.jar
- Download SEUS Renewed v1.0.1: https://sonicether.com/shaders/download/renewed-v1-0-1/
- Download and install Java: https://www.java.com/de/download/
- Double click the downloaded "preview_OptiFine_1.15.2_HD_U_G1_pre13.jar" once you installed Java
- The installer should prompt you to install OptiFine in a Folder like: "C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming.minecraft"
- Once it finished you should have OptiFine as option in the Minecraft launcher
- Copy the downloaded SEUS-Renewed-v1.0.1.zip shader pack to: "C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\shaderpacks"
- In your Minecraft video settings disable clouds and fog
- Go to your installed shaders under video settings
- Select SEUS-Renewed shaders and update the settings on the right side if you have a good PC