Past Contributions to Blocknet
- Discovered a path (via Anyswap) to create an ERC20 version of BLOCK in less than 2 months, which required very little of Blocknet dev time or Blocknet money.
- Served as "aBLOCK embassador" providing liaison services with Anyswap while aBLOCK was in development.
- Wrote a comprehensive Gist about aBLOCK
- Helped fix & update instructions on how to contribute to the Docs Portal
- Updated the list of Exchanges where BLOCK can be traded
- Added instructions for installing XLite and Backup/Restore of XLite
- Added instructions on how to configure BlockDX to connect to XLite
- Updated instructions regarding the process of listing new coins on BlockDX
- Corrected erroneous statements in Trading section about ORDER FORM Address Fields
- Updated instructions on how to use XLite with BlockDX, including how to work around one known bug.
- Fixed errors in Glossary (like changing all “UXTO” to “UTXO”), and clarified some Glossary definitions.
- Added helpful special instructions for trading Goldcoin (GLC) on BlockDX
- Added how to verify BlockDX download with SHA256
- Added Warning about possible time delay on initial load of BlockDX Order Books
- Made XLite, Blocknet-qt & BlockDX installation instructions more "Bozo-Proof"
- Removed references to non-existant download files in wallet intallation instructions
- Added instructions for Backup/Restore of Blocknet wallet (there was nothing before)
- Updated all links to Discord to point to new Discord server
- Restored inflation data and charts, links to which had been broken
- Added instructions to troubleshoot and fix wallet syncing issues like, "No Peers" and "Syncing Halts Unexpectedly."
- Updated, simplified and clarified instructions for creating a SuperBlock Proposal
- Added instructions on how new traders can acquire initial BLOCK
- Clarified that Taker Fee must be paid from Blocknet core wallet; not from XLite
- Added links to four Blocknet Network explorer, monitor & utility sites
- Added information on HD wallets, including how to migrate to an HD wallet if you don't have one already
- Added instructions how to manually redeem funds lost in a failed BlockDX transaction
- Lots of minor cleanups here and there of the whole docs portal