How to configure a Draytek router to update your dynamic DNS record with Google Domains
- Choose the "WAN Interface" strategy to use when determining the IP address used when performing updates.
- In the "Service Provider" field, choose "User Defined". Additional configuration fields appear.
- In the "Provider Host" field, enter
- In the "Service API" field, enter
/nic/update?myip=###IP###&hostname=your.hostname.here, replacing "your.hostname.here" with the fully qualified name of the record you wish to dynamically update.
- In the "Auth Type" field, choose "Basic" (this is the default).
- In the "Connection Type" field, choose "HTTPS".