After migrating from heroku to dokku, we had to also chance codeship so we deploy to dokku. I followed the following steps to successfully deploy to dokku.
- Save the public key of the codeship project. It is found in Project Settings > General Settings.
- Copy the public key to a file /tmp/codeship_projectname.pub.
- Make sure when pasting, all the contents are in a single line and not multiple lines.
- Add the public key to dokku using the following command in console. Reference.
cat /tmp/codeship_projectname.pub | ssh root@yourdokkuinstance "sudo sshcommand acl-add dokku [description]"
Use Airbnb Code Style as Basic rules. This document only override some given rules.
- Make it as shareable cards (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, VK)
- Explain the reasons
- Allow to discuss for every rule