Dimitri Torterat – CV
2017-09-27 15:18:19 +0200
- Developer from P2P-based school.
- Project-based education (42 + company experience in R&D).
- Rigorous (enjoys conforming to specs & standards).
- Adaptive (quickly gets used to new company tools & languages).
École 42 (Paris) — Digital architect : 2013 – 2017 : Software engineering school based on P2P education.
EFREI : 2013 – 2017 : Engineering school in IT, communication, management and electronics.
- C (POSIX)
- Java / Kotlin (Android)
- XML / XSLT : Technologies
- HTML / CSS / vanilla JS
- Blockchain (Ethereum)
Secure Transactions — R&D Software Developer : May 2016 – November 2016 : Research and development on a PIN delivery solution over an electronic channel. :
- Made a proof of concept, merged it with a legacy product, reworking its UI and refreshing its code.
- Wrote the foundations of a C# .NET Portable Class Library (for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10) compatibility, of the same SDK that was in use in my Android project.
- Turned the Windows Phone project over to a contractor who joined the team and mentored him.
- Collaborated with the contractor for the harmonization of our respective apps.
Sepia : Third price of the Innovate 4 Multiple Sclerosis challenge initiated by the Roche laboratories and 42. : Unity video game (C#) developed in 3 months using Lean Startup methodologies. Our concept was to integrate psychomotor and well-being activities in a video game in order to help fight against multiple sclerosis.
EgoKey : Vanity PGP keys generator, written in Go.
Volunteering and activities
Project maintenance for the Wikimedia Foundation : 2006 – Present :
- French-speaking Wikipedia: contributor (2006) and administrator (2009)
- Wikimedia Commons: contributor (2008) and former administrator (2009–2011).
Passions : Antarctica and emperor penguins, shooting sports and cryptography.