This tutorial is going to walk you through taking an unjailbroken iPhone 7, and a Mac, and installing Android on the phone using Project Sandcastle.
Perform a Checkra1n jailbreak
- Download Project Sandcastle from here. We want the Android build.
- This document follows the instructions under the Mac section of the README, but with more detail and extra setup help at the end.
- Download Checkra1n from here.
- Move the Checkra1n app to /Applications/Checkra1n.app (this is important later).
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Launch the checkra1n app, and perform the jailbreak as described.