Home assignment 3 : OAuth
Go through the following, do the requested things and answer the questions, in your own words, with references.
See also Oauth 2 Simplified
DL 4th of February Sunday 23:59
- Setup OAuth for Google Drive
- Open https://developers.google.com/drive/v3/web/quickstart/js
- Enable Google Drive OAuth Credientals
- Under your credientials, add http://users.metropolia.fi
- Copy-paste the step 2 code into the HTML file and store it to server (into users.metropolia.fi)
- Get the script working. What does it do and what you see on the screen?
- Play with the HTML + JS and show how you could utilize it for your mashup (No fancy graphics needed, but a real scenario with working code)
- What is OAuth, what it can be used for?
- How OAuth makes it possible not to reveal user's password / crendientials to the website?
- What OAuth service you will use in your Mashup and how?
Grading 0.5 point for each, 5 points in total