To do this, it's a little tricky. It's assumed that you have already cloned the repo and run the gradle tasks necessary.
- Open IDEA
- Select "Import Project"
- Navigate to the cloned repo, and inside of the
eclipsefolder, choose the
FML/Forgefolder, depending on what your working on (If you don't know, you probably want the
- Select the
.projectfile inside of the folder you navigated into, and hit OK. (Make sure you click the button to show hidden files if you don't see the
.projectfile. (It's the last graphic button on the toolbar))
- All the default settings should be fine (unless you want the
.iprproject format instead of the
.ideaproject format; it doesn't matter), so click Next.
- Verify that the correct project is there, and click Next.
- Make sure you have the correct JDK selected and click Finish. IDEA will now convert the Eclipse project to an IDEA project.
- Once IDEA has set up the project, open the Project Structure (Command + ; on Mac, I