Hope y'all had a fantastic weekend. As requested, here's a strawman for some things we could focus on this week:
- Wishlist for 1.1 - what do our users (and us) want to see in there? We're looking for specific features, components, docs you think we should tackle & balance with what our us. For anything we want to target, let's open an issue and consider for the 1.1 milestone unless one already exists.
- 1.1 milestone prioritisation. We can do this later in the week.
- Review / continue landing 1.1 PRs - feel free to grab-bag existing 1.1 PRs and continue to review/land for 1.1. If there's anything contentious, we can talk about it.
- 1.0.4 blog post & regression fixes (if any) - we'll get the post out today. So far it's looking like .4 is stable, but let's watch the tracker
- 1.1 target date. Sergio and I are currently thinking October 15th may be a realistic goal. A good chunk of September will be eaten up by Polymer Summit, talks, codelabs & Google perf reviews. SG?
- Identify site fixes