As of this writing, the branches that add support for pre-2016 Atreus PCBs and legacy teensy aren't merged yet, so testing them is a little bit more complicated.
The following steps assume a Linux system, but should be reasonably easy to adapt to other systems.
- Install Arduino
- Install Kaleidoscope:
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/keyboardio/Kaleidoscope-Bundle-Keyboardio ~/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio
- Check out the WIP branches:
cd ~/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio && git checkout -f boards.txt/atreus-variants
cd ~/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Kaleidoscope && git checkout -f hardware/atreus/variants
- Change to the Kaleidoscope Atreus example dir:
- Edit the example config in the Atreus example, to compile it for your variant:
- See here for what to add there
- If using a Teensy, nothing else to do. If using an A*, remove the
- Build and flash the firmware: