Atom & Markdown - CFU
To start this assignment:
- Click the button in the upper right-hand corner that says Fork. This is now your copy of the document.
- Click the Edit button when you're ready to start adding your answers.
- To save your work, click the green button in the bottom right-hand corner. You can always come back and re-edit your gist.
- How comfortable do you feel using a Mac? If you don't feel comfortable, have you seen improvement since starting to use this computer? How can you continue to improve?
- What questions do you have, or ideas would you like to get more clarity on when you discuss Atom & Markdown in a live Mod 0 session?
- Look at the vocabulary list at the top of the lesson. Are you comfortable using all terms listed there? If not, what can you do about that?
- Before submitting this, preview the file and make sure that your answers are easily readable/clearly distinguished from the questions. Format this self-evaluation in any way you'd like to meet that expectation.
- What questions do you still have? How will you get the answers you need?