public
anonymous / File test
Created

  • Download Gist
File test
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
------------------------ MONGREL ---------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/FiringGeometry.png --rate=10000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=100000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 18
 
Total: connections 4435 requests 4084 replies 3598 test-duration 21.689 s
 
Connection rate: 204.5 conn/s (4.9 ms/conn, <=1022 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 1.4 avg 623.4 max 13260.8 median 462.5 stddev 1011.1
Connection time [ms]: connect 2596.3
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 188.3 req/s (5.3 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 80.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.8 avg 179.9 max 333.8 stddev 178.0 (4 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 435.8 transfer 62.5
Reply size [B]: header 169.0 content 50991.0 footer 0.0 (total 51160.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=3598 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.33 system 21.30 (user 1.5% system 98.2% total 99.7%)
Net I/O: 8302.8 KB/s (68.0*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 96402 client-timo 0 socket-timo 351 connrefused 0 connreset 486
Errors: fd-unavail 95565 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
-------------------------- THIN -----------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/FiringGeometry.png --rate=10000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=100000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 44
 
Total: connections 15720 requests 15160 replies 15160 test-duration 21.115 s
 
Connection rate: 744.5 conn/s (1.3 ms/conn, <=1022 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 12.6 avg 345.2 max 16873.0 median 81.5 stddev 1656.1
Connection time [ms]: connect 921.3
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 718.0 req/s (1.4 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 80.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 8.8 avg 758.0 max 1486.1 stddev 824.9 (4 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 159.0 transfer 6.5
Reply size [B]: header 173.0 content 50991.0 footer 0.0 (total 51164.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=15160 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.27 system 20.79 (user 1.3% system 98.5% total 99.7%)
Net I/O: 35928.7 KB/s (294.3*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 84840 client-timo 0 socket-timo 560 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 84280 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
--------------------------- PLAY -----------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/FiringGeometry.png --rate=10000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=100000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 418
 
Total: connections 33294 requests 33294 replies 33294 test-duration 54.888 s
 
Connection rate: 606.6 conn/s (1.6 ms/conn, <=1022 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 3.1 avg 1605.3 max 54870.4 median 84.5 stddev 8182.3
Connection time [ms]: connect 634.6
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 606.6 req/s (1.6 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 80.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 359.0 avg 1617.9 max 2876.7 stddev 1780.2 (2 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 970.7 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 404.0 content 444.0 footer 0.0 (total 848.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=0 3xx=0 4xx=33294 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 6.35 system 45.82 (user 11.6% system 83.5% total 95.0%)
Net I/O: 549.7 KB/s (4.5*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 66706 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 66706 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
------------------------------- Snap ----------------------------
Memory leak
----------------------------- JRUBY GLASSFISH -------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/FiringGeometry.png --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 11
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 280000 replies 261000 test-duration 42.212 s
 
Connection rate: 23.7 conn/s (42.2 ms/conn, <=1000 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 39363.2 avg 41312.4 max 41633.0 median 41326.5 stddev 272.1
Connection time [ms]: connect 521.4
Connection length [replies/conn]: 261.000
 
Request rate: 6633.3 req/s (0.2 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 80.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 4005.2 avg 6146.9 max 7154.1 stddev 1018.6 (8 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 3002.4 transfer 0.9
Reply size [B]: header 150.0 content 50991.0 footer 0.0 (total 51141.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=261000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 1.98 system 40.18 (user 4.7% system 95.2% total 99.9%)
Net I/O: 309319.3 KB/s (2533.9*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
-------------------------- JRUBY MONGREL --------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/FiringGeometry.png --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 7
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 20000 replies 999 test-duration 3.724 s
 
Connection rate: 268.5 conn/s (3.7 ms/conn, <=58 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 1.8 avg 15.7 max 2997.6 median 2.5 stddev 134.7
Connection time [ms]: connect 6.0
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 5370.5 req/s (0.2 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 80.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 0.0 max 0.0 stddev 0.0 (0 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 8.9 transfer 0.7
Reply size [B]: header 169.0 content 50991.0 footer 0.0 (total 51160.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=999 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.64 system 3.07 (user 17.2% system 82.4% total 99.6%)
Net I/O: 13821.8 KB/s (113.2*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

Please sign in to comment on this gist.

Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.