Source: unknown, posted by 김예본 in the cooking party Kakaotalk channel.
- 450g (1lb) thin cut pork chops
- ground black pepper
- small amount of red wine (rice wine/mirin would work)
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 eggs
- 40g korean frying mix (according to imgur poster, may replace with 1/4 cup flour, 1.5 tbsp potato starch, 1 tsp baking powder)
- 50g panko
- 1L cooking oil (e.g. canola)
- Cut pork chops as thin as possible (1/4 inch).
- Pound pork chops thinner
- Place meat on a cutting board
- Cover with plastic wrap
- beat with some blunt instrument such as your fist, a meat hammer, or a rolling pin
- Season each piece of meat with salt and pepper.
- Spread wine and ginger on each piece.
- Place and eggs in a bowl and lightly beat.
- Place panko and frying mix on plates.
- Heat oil to cooking temperature and then set to medium heat.
- Dip each pork chop first in the frying mix, then the eggs, then finally the panko.
- Fry until golden brown.