$obbing over a change of heart
A trade indicator that flashes a warning when people publicly state positions with reasoning, and then either express doubt over earlier assessment, or panic change their minds.
- twitter feeds
- slack channels
- anything machine-readable
- user configures bias (bull/bear) of added streams
- machine-learning bias determinination
- system watches for 'a change of heart' such as a bearish position suddenly going bullish
- alert user that monitored feed has begun to flip-flop, or have a change-of-heart
The user can then make a trade decision to long/short based on the status, and how many times it repeats across different monitored feeds.
The reasoning behind this is a flip-flop decision, or moment of doubt under duress, is usually a good indicator of when to do the exact opposite.