(Disclaimer: this is an incomplete list of artistic statements that changed some/part of my ideas about the human condition. I will be adding more as I remember.)
- Sol, by Solar Fields.
- Shine on Crazy Diamond, by Pink Floyd.
- Sunshine of your love, by Cream.
- Sleep, by Godspeed You Black Emperor.
- Let it be, by The Beatles.
- Cherry, by Jungle.
- Fly Like An Eagle, by Steve Miller Band.
- I Will Always Love You, by The Cure.
- When I go, by Emancipator.
- Glory Box, by Portishead.
- High for Hours, by J. Cole.
- Slowdown, by freshgoodies.
- Closing My Eyes, by Alrahim Wright III, Whize & Shiloh Dynasty.
- Don't You Forget About Me, Simple Minds.
- Space Oddity, by David Bowie.
- Logic, by Fade Away.
- Search for Tomorrow, Kupla.
- Hereditary, by Ari Aster.
- Midsommar, by Ari Aster.
- Ex Machina, by Alex Garland.
- Pulp Fiction, by Quentin Tarantino.
- Kill Bill I & II, by Quentin Tarantino.
- Office Space, by Mike Judge.
- Arrival, by Denis Villeneuve.
- City of God, by Fernando Meirelles.
- Mulholland Drive, by David Lynch.
- Dr. Strangelove, by Stanley Kubrick.
- The Matrix, by The Wachowskis Sisters.
- Apocalypse Now, by Francis Coppola.
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, by Guy Ritchie.
- Sorry to Bother You, by Boots Riley.
- The Breakfast Club, by John Hughes.
- Naked Lunch, by William S. Burroughs.
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley.
- Animal Farm, by George Orwell.
- Bukowski in general.
- The Aleph and Other Stories, by Jorge Luis Borges.