Drupal Mobile Initiative Meeting 32.0
- Code Freeze Retrospective due on Thursday
- John is doing a screencast
- Shyamala's outline is: in this Google Doc
- Screenshots are needed
- John needs to connect with js folks like _nod
- there are still a lot of js related tickets.
- Issues In Need of Attention
- General Admin cleanup
- Shyamala has been working with people in india going through the navigation and looking for broken stuff.
- Novice issues need to be found
- Drupal Ladders
- Documentation needs to be written for what has been accomplished so far.
- this is related to #1
- create a better list of issues that need to be worked on
- John's Conversation
- John talked to Sam Boyer last week about aggregation strategy
- Sam has a plan for getting rid of drupal_add_css and drupal_add_js
- talked about loose grouping (what d8mobi does) and says it's cool to move forward with our plan. it won't affect future plans.
- John is taking a look formatting standards edits by @carwin
- Standards documents should be in the form: Why -> How?
@jbeach brought up concerns about component--active,
- Prefers .js-active
- Related link: http://drupal.org/node/1887918#separate-concerns
- Problem: .module-component.js-active .module-component__active
- use class chaining
- update documentation
John Ferris is creating an issue related to Drupal's penchant for deleting double__underscores.
Chris Weber suggests a user interface for allowing users to modify or add CSS to menus.
- menu_block module needs ability to choose different levels of the menu
Questions posited during meeting:
Should "expanded" and "collapsed" be considered "states" of a component?
Can we move default styling out of [system.menu.css] (http://drupal.org/node/1445598)?
jbeach's toolbar needs:
The following are potential blockers to code complete:
All of these issues need to be timeboxed to 2 weeks. If possible, send any idle hands towards these issues. Perhaps Shyamala can find some people to help.
- 1847084: Vertical toolbar doesn't work with overlay