- every time someone says "do a survey monkey" (or something similar; thanks @damnarbor, @juliewbee)
- every time the 4-party transportation agreement comes up (thx @juliewbee)
- amendments to amendments, or other recursive parliamentary procedure (thx @juliewbee)
- Tom Partridge.
- speakers bring houses or other interesting visual aids
- we learn a new word, or a word's meaning is looked up and/or clarified
- obviously, drink whenever a liquor license is discussed.
- whenever personal thanks, appreciation, or congratulations are offered by a councilmember