Rough notes as I read and use https://p.hagelb.org/letrec.html:
- I'm using luarocks for the first time today, but what's bad about it and what is letrec trying to fix?
- Dang, letrec should be named something else...
- The store should slurp in modules compiled as .so/.dll files as well? Need to search under package.cpath...
- Minor point, but all the built-in modules (table, string etc.) should be added to
- "-meta" files should contain more metadata...? Maybe something like:
STORE/ + log-meta-SHA.lua