This will create a proxy server in whatever your availability zone your VPC is in. For me, that's
us-east-1b. For you, that may be something different. Steps 10+ should more or less work regardless of your provider since those steps cover the setup and configuration of TinyProxy.
- Click the Launch Instance button.
- Choose Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS (HVM), SSD Volume Type. This isn't strictly necessary. If you choose another OS, check its documentation for how to install new packages.
- On the Choose an Instance Type screen, select t2.micro. It's Free Tier eligible.
- Click the Next: ... buttons until you reach the Configure Security Group screen.
- You may wish to reduce the amount of storage on the Add Storage screen. This is optional.
- You may wish to add a tag on the Tag Instance screen. This is also optional.
- On the Configure Security Group screen:
- Select Create a new security group.