- comprehensive list available here
- Brunch/Daytime Options:
- La BBQ - Best BBQ ever. There's usually about an hour wait but they have a keg of free beer and the bbq is like none other. I'd go here over franklins honestly!
- Gordoughs... Everything comes on a donut. It sounds terrible but it is insanely delicious.
- Bangers!! They have 1 million different types of sausages and beer on tap. It's on rainey street and is a great place for a big group!
- 24 Diner on Lamar and Sixth. Great for yummy comfort food. Anytime of the day.
- Torchy's Tacos, El Tacorido or Taco Deli for breakfast tacos
- Takoba has a bad ass mexican food brunch with $1.5 mimosas or $7 mimosa carafe. The best days start here.