Below is the walkthrough on how to setup and use the Ledger Nano S, with the Neon wallet.
I spent about three months developing it in my spare time, a hour here and a hour there.
Any donations go here: APMyYHutJZsZVWAQRe9h4eVrzzD3HLroQW
So what do you owe me? Nothing. This was a donation to the community.
Every person can make a difference, and every person should regularly try.
That being said, I would like to know who uses it. So if you want to, claim a block of gas and send it to me at the above address. If you prefer to remain anonymous, that's fine too, I'm also (mostly) anonymous.
How to setup the Ledger Nano S and the Neon Wallet
- get the ledger app manager from ledger
- download the NEO app
- open the neo app
- get the new neon wallet (0.0.7 or greater)
- Open the neon wallet
- log in using Ledger
- send NEO or GAS to the address
- Click both buttons on the ledger to sign any transaction
- Click a single button (not both together) to look at the transaction details
- To deny the transaction, click single buttons to navigate to the "Deny TX" screen, then click both buttons at the same time to deny the transaction.