EPID 600 Workshop
This page describes the activity for the EPID 600 lecture on Open Data Science (slides).
At the start of this class, every pupil was asked to list 3 databases / datasets / data resources that they have used in their research. For each of these three resources (time permitting), please report via the comments below the following information:
- Is the data subject to copyright? If no, end.
- Does the resource have a license?
- If no, contact the creators and inquire whether there license that allows reuse?
- If yes, does the license allow:
- unrestricted access
- commercial reuse (does the license discriminate against any persons or groups)
If you do send an email to the creators, please link to this document (https://git.io/vPQjW) and CC
Best of luck!