Getting a Motorola SBG6580 into “Bridge” mode on TimeWarner Wideband
- Unplug coax cable from Motorola
- Hold down the white reset button on the back panel with a pen for 30s. This resets all settings to factory defaults. The modem will be auto-reconfigured once you plug in the coax cable.
- When modem is back on plug in a computer with an Ethernet cable into the modem.
- Connect to http://192.168.0.1 and login with “admin” / “motorola”
- Now you will make some changes:
- Wireless -> Primary Network -> Disabled