- server for level: "taco-db"
- timeseries graph that plays nice well with
- async pre hooks (as discussed with @hij1nx and @rvagg)
first draft is up on this branch: https://github.com/dominictarr/level-hooks/tree/async2
- need to evaluate this in terms of rvagg's level-ttl module.
- "hydrate" methods in multilevel manifest - for level-scuttlebutt, etc. also, reconnecting
- master-master replication
- scuttlebutt style
- optimize scuttlebutt so that use a hash to represent an "Archive" of old update.
- optimize level-master so that bundles "Archive" data into zip, so first time replication is fast.
- improve level-master so that slaves can keep enough data to be masters also.
pluggable ranking for level-inverted-index
"universal index" for json, like in http://developer.marklogic.com/inside-marklogic
way to declare patterns in keys so that you can do traversals of leveldb as a tree? (kinda like jQuery)
generate prettier search stubs in level-inverted-index
mux-demuxfor binary - with redis protocol?
JSONStreambug on large deep objects (say, all npm - if I try to traverse to _attachments.length it breaks)
- JSON based alternative to tar.
- add collaborative editing to - DONE
- highlight matched parent
- highlight declarations when caret over a var / vice versa
- 1:1 compile to js language, that automatically inserts commas and has terser function syntax.
- "tree-query" - jquery for the file system, etc. - basics: done.
- efficient npm-install and npm-publish (fewer round trips)
- background npm-cache-add
- use regular-stream for testing async systems (realized that we can use parser formalisms to specify async systems - basically, "parsing" the events and states)
- make up something kinda like TAP for this... --DONE
- actual examples. lift example?
- "nodedrop" with git.
- bit torrent for npm?
- speakable programming language / learn lojban