Chili Con Carne
This shit is awesome. It's hot, so nut up pansy.
Don't like it that way? Leave out some peppers and spices.
Green bell pepper is for color, substitute another red or yellow for a sweeter taste.
Like different beans? Add them shits too, get wild with Emeril.
Want this to be even better? Cook/mix everything the night before, put in the fridge. Then cook it all day.
1 lg yellow/vadalia onion, choppes
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 can golden & white kernel corn, drained
2 cans kidney beans, drained (all dark/red, or mix it up, I don't care)
1 can black beans
2 cans tomato puree
1 lb ground beef
1 lb sausage
1 lb bacon
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp chipotle seasoning
1 Tbsp ground cayenne
4-? Garlic cloves (there's no such thing as too much)
- Cook all the ground beef and sausage, add to slow cooker. Crumble that shit small.
- Cook bacon, crumble, add to slow cooker; reserve 1/2 drippings.
- Add chopped onion, bell peppers, and peppers to bacon drippings; saute until onion is cooked/browned, add to slow coker.
- Add everything else to slow cooker; stir gratuitously.
- Turn slow cooker on low; cook for 6-8 hours.