This is a curated list of Ethereum blockchain tokens.
Name And Ticker
- The name should be the most commonly used display (marketing) name to refer to the token. It does not necessarily need to be the canonical or official name given by project creators nor the one in the token contract.
- Token and coin suffixes should be avoided, unless a name with suffix is already well established.
- Name and ticker should be treated like brand names (spelling-wise). This means that the correct spelling is dictated by the project owners, unless consensus forms around a different spelling.
- The symbol should represent the token.
- The symbol should be a transparent PNG (Portable Network Graphics) of at least 128x128 and at most 2500x2500 pixels. It should not be more than 1 Megabytes. It should be centered and take most of the space available in the image. It should not include the project or token name unless the symbol always includes it. It should be of a definition high enough such that it should not appear pixelated or blurry unless those are on-purpose features of the symbol. The logo should be fully included.
- Contract addresses are an attack vector and should be checked carefully.
- In case of duplicates, only the first submission should be accepted. The most recent submissions appear highest in the list.