Systems & DevOps Engineer (AWS), Fortitude Valley, $80-$110k+Super
At FunCaptcha we fight an epic battle against cyber crime, spammers, scalpers and trolls. Our internationally praised Brisbane based company replaces the much-disliked method that makes users "prove their humanity" by deciphering blurry letters and photos. Instead, FunCaptcha poses a clever 3D visual puzzle that is highly usable for humans, but very hard for abusive programs that crawl the internet, imitating legitimate users. FunCaptcha protects thousands of websites and apps worldwide, gaining testimonials by globally recognised companies. See more by searching for "FunCaptcha" on the web.
To support more high value clients, we are building our software development team. We will be adding features and maintaining our existing service, building tooling for our analysts/producers and building an awesome customer portal.
We are a modern software development team utilising test driven development practices, agile methodology, continuous integration & deployment and are supported by a talented quality assurance team.
- Manage AWS application clusters across multiple regions serving many thousand requests per second
- Identify and improve client technical processes, tasks and technologies
- Apply your development and Ops skills to bridge the gap and leverage automation,
- Respond to attacks and interruptions of services
- Develop tools for our developers/PMs/analysts
Skills & experience:
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Management of PHP, Apache, Nginx & Node.js servers
- Node.js development
What we offer:
- A diverse, friendly & dynamic work environment
- Enjoy a healthy balance between the excitement of hard work and the rejuvenation of happy living
- Work directly with the founders of the company, who respect the value of high-quality, high-integrity software development
- Get in on the ground floor of a profitable company that major newspaper The Age placed in the Top 5 Start-Ups to Watch
- An great office in the new Startup Precinct in Fortitude Valley