Looking forward to a challenging job in financial service organization to utilize my skill for growth of my self and organization.
- Graduated B.Tech in Electronic and communication engineer with 64.17%
- Primary: Unix, SQL
- Devops: Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker, Travis CI, Circle CI, Kubernetes
- Programming: Java
- Job Title: Production Support Engineer.
- Company: Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
- Term: 2 years.
- Project : L2 Support for IRD and CDV Back Office functionality for new application.
- End Of Month process for Accounting. - Job Monitoring. - Data Quality Check. - Following SLA's.
- Infra weekend support.
- Documenting SOP's.
- Business Continuity Plan support.
- Disaster Recovery Management activity and Roll back support.
- Thunderhead administration.
- Autosys Monitoring.
- Crisis Management.
- Data Extraction report.
- Audit Extraction.
- ITIL Fundamental like Request, Incident, Major Incident Management, Problem Ticket, Problem Task, Private Task, Release Management, Change Management, Outage.
- Support tools like Service Now, Oracle SQL Developer, Unix through putty.
- Creating temperory workaround fix using SQL until developer fix it.
- DOB: 22nd June 1993
- Language: English, Telugu and Hindi.