Bots and Services
- Guild - Guilds in Discord represent an isolated collection of users and channels, and are often referred to as "servers" in the UI.
- Guild Manager - Anyone who has the ability to authorize a bot to join a guild, or configure a bot for the guild. This is usually an Administrator or Moderator of the guild.
- Guild Member - Anyone who is a member of a server that has authorized a bot to join a guild.
- Service User - Anyone who authorizes an application (logs into) for a scope that provides additional information.
- Yggdrasil Staff - Anyone who is in an administrative or moderation position for Yggdrasil and its related services.
Data Collected Automatically
The bots and services do not currently automatically store any information, and all information is collected upon the use of a command, or enabling of a feature.
Data Collected by Command or Feature
The following information may be collected during the use of a command or the enabling of a feature, and temporarily stored in cache.
- Guild and channel information, such as ID and name.
- User information, such as ID, username, and avatar.
- Logs of chat messages during the duration of a phone call. (this information is only stored for two minutes after a phone call ends, and is deleted afterwards)
Data Sent by Command
The following information may be collected and is sent exclusively to Yggdrasil Staff only upon the use of a public bot command. (This content may be shared with Discord directly if required to do so due to violations of Discord's Terms of Service by end users of Yggdrasil and its related services.)
- Guild and channel information, such as ID and name. (reportphone)
- User information, such as ID and username. (reportphone)
- Logs of chat messages during the duration of a phone call. (reportphone)
Data Not Stored or Collected
- Logs of chat messages that are not sent during the duration of a phone call.
No data is stored permanently on servers, and is cleared automatically, or upon bot restart.
Feedback on any and all provided bots and services is appreciated. When you submit comments, suggestions, bug reports, and any other forms of feedback, you forego any rights to the content, title, or intent of the provided feedback. Additionally, the feedback may be utilized in any way.
By adding any of these bots to your guild or using these bots or services in any way, you are consenting to the policies outlined in this document. In addition, you (the guild manager) are agreeing to inform your members of the Developer Terms of Service and the contents of this document. If you, the guild manager, do not agree to this document, you may remove the bot(s) from the guild. If you, the guild member, do not agree to this document, you may leave the guild that contains the bot(s). If you, the service user, do not agree to this document, you may revoke authorization of the application(s) in your 'Authorized Apps' menu.