The objective as simple is to render this dataset in a browser https://rambo-test.cartodb.com/tables/mnmappluto/public/map
The rules are:
- no geo or rendering libraries allowed, use whatever technology you want (SVG, canvas, webgl...) but no d3, leaflet, gmaps, three.js or other mapping/rendering library. DOM, ajax and other non geo related stuff can be done with jQuery or any library you decide.
- you need to fetch the data from CartoDB (using our SQL API)
- rendering the basemap and the labels is not needed, just the data
- take all the time you need to finish it
- load and rendering time is important, think how to reduce those
- panning and zooming
Send a bl.ocks or a running html and small readme with the decisions taken. Of course, any question you have please contact me.