Dryfus learning model
- It's not about doing "Agile" it's about being agile and ajusting the practices according to the current reality.
- The development of new skills goes through the stages Novice, Advanced Beginner, Competent, Proficient, Expert
- This applies for individuals and teams
- Adjust the adoption of new things to the skill level, e.g.
- Novice: Receipts with detailed instructions for doing things.
- Advanced Beginner: Contexual advice about doing concrete tasks.
- Compentent: Apply understanding of the problem domain.
- Proficient: Understanding of the big picture and self-correct practices.
- Expert: Develop new practices
- Pick the parts of the process which suit you and or organization.