Suse Linux Gmbh
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Sign in to view email
More Packages With Outdated Version
The following packages can be found in SCC with a very old version.
Yast-team is not the bugowner/maintainer for these packages. Should we bump them?
|yast2-samba-provision||1.0.1||jmcdough||hhetter123, jmcdough, npower, dmulder, aaptel, scabrero, pauloac, group:factory-maintainers|
Bcache technology allows to speed up the access (read and write) for slow devices. The idea consists on using a fast device (e.g., SSD) as caching device.
(slow hard disk) (faster device, SSD) /dev/sda /dev/sdb | | [Backing device] [Caching device] <-- Actually, this is is set of caching devices (Caching Set)
- Adapt new classes to be able to work in first stage.
- Adapt all service modules to use the new widget.
- Make AutoYaST to understand "on demand" start mode (import and export).
- Refactorization in yast2 module:
- merge library/runlevel and library/systemd in a new library/services
- make SystemdServer and SystemdSocket to be real classes (instead of modules). This was already done by David, but we have to integrate all changes done after that.
- Services Manager:
- start/stop services on the fly?
Action depending on current status:
|Socket running||on demand ? start : stop||stop socket?||nothing?||nothing?|
|Service running||nothing?||stop service||restart service||reload service ( if it support, otherwise restart???)|
|Socket & Service running||nothing?||stop service and socket?||stop service?||reload service?|
|nothing runs||start socket or service or depends on start mode?||nothing?||nothing or start?||nothing or start?|