Group Member Names: Katie, Yohanan, Dan P, Wil D
Project Manager: Katie
Defining the Relationship (DTR) Questions:
- When are group members available to work together? What hours can each group member work individually? Are there any personal time commitments that need to be discussed?
Katie: Early mornings preferred, stop coding by 8pmish Wil D: Whatever is fine Yohanan: Whatever is fine Dan: Whatever is fine
Days off: Tuesday the 4th for sure
Weekend work: All afternoons, leave when we decide to
Where: Turing or coffee shop. (Thump, Kaladi)
- What does each group member hope to get out of the project?
Dan: MVC, ActiveRecord, styling, teamwork, testing Yohanan: ^, CRUD Wil D: Styling, ActiveRecord, project strategy Katie: True TDD, ActiveRecord methods
- How will group members communicate? How often will communication happen, and how will open lines of communication be maintained?
Slack group chat, honesty, ask for help
- What is expected of group members when they run into problems implementing a feature?
Be honest, ask for help
- Is there anything else the group should know about personal work/communication styles?
Katie: Styling Dan P: Yohanan: Wil: