Codeship Community Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as community admins pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting one of the project maintainers listed below. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The community admins are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Community members who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project's leadership.
- Kelly Andrews (Codeship Inc.) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Manuel Weiss (Codeship Inc.) <email@example.com>