Web Content Specialist
Adnet is looking for a web content specialist to join our talented team to manage our clients websites. This is a full time, remote position.
Potential candidate must be able to work remotely, unsupervised and have the self-discipline to maintain the quality of work while providing excellent customer service through email, phone and other means.
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively
- Ability to work well in deadline driven environment
- Ability to do work with no mistakes as we deal with clients that have legal requirements to put out information in a timely manner, without errors
- Image editing (Adobe Photoshop or equivalent) and Microsoft Office Suite will be used on a daily basis
- Excellent customer service both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Self-motivated with an interest in emerging technologies
- Authorized to work in Canada (Citizen, Permanent Resident, etc.)
- Flexibility to work varying shifts
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with experience working independently and exercise decision making skills
- Ability to participate and communicate as part of a team
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, mobile, and responsive web design
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Avenue for Advancement within our Growing Organization
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can email a current resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please. If you have github account, please include your username in your resume.
We are Adnet, a web development company situated in beautiful downtown Vancouver. We’ve been in business since 1995 providing design and technology services to publicly-traded companies worldwide.
Adnet is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity.