I switched the storage layer. SQLite is now used instead of lib-grimoire. More details in the respective architecture decision record: ADR-0013
This was a lot of work but it sets the project up for more interesting extensions besides API documentation and articles (think specs & examples).
Also I looked more into integrating specs but without changes to spec it is impossible to determine if a spec originates from the artefact that is being analysed or from one of it's dependencies. To fix this specs will need to support metadata (CLJ-2194) but the timeline for this is unclear.
In the light of this I'm considering focusing on examples first. More details to come.
Some more minor things that happened:
- I printed stickers which I'm planning to send to contributors.
- Bozhidar likes favicons so I added one :)
- Work is underway to integrate cljdoc into Dash
- Various fixes to the analyser code, mostly to eliminate slight differences between Clojure and ClojureScript as well as some dependency related improvements.
- I shipped a quick switcher (demo) that allows you to switch between projects that you opened recently. I hope to expand this to quickly finding vars, namespaces and articles in the current project.
I'll also be at ClojuTRE next week. Say hi if you're around!
Oh and after ClojuTRE I'll be on a sailboat for two weeks so there will be less activity than usual.