Martin Klepsch martinklepsch
|# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-|
|"""Instruct an AVM FRITZ!Box via UPnP_ to reconnect.|
|This is usually realized with tools like Netcat_ or cURL_. However, when|
|developing in Python_ anyway, it is more convenient to integrate a native|
|implementation. This one requires Python_ 2.5 or higher.|
|UPnP_ (Universal Plug and Play) control messages are based on SOAP_, which is|
|The function should find the helpdesk that needs the smallest amount of time (bTime)|
|to fulfill an order with a specified type of concern (d).|
|art() returns the type of concern of a given order.|
|dorders should hold all orders with the specified concern d.|
|FUN fastest: seq[order] ** (concern -> bool) -> nat|
|DEF fastest(orders, d) ==|
|dorders == filter(\\x. d(art(x)))(orders)|
10 Ways to improve Github Issues
I love the new GitHub issues, here are some ideas to make it perfect, ordered by priority:
1. I should be able to pick the assignee and milestone via keyboard when creating a new ticket
2. Keyboard shortcuts should work everywhere. For example when viewing an existing issue, 'c' will not create a new one.
3. After creating an issue, the assigned user / milestone should be pre-filled when creating the next issue.
4. When commenting, I should also be able to assign a different user. Right now this deletes my half-typed comment.
5. When typing the @ symbol to mention somebody, it should auto-complete the name.
6. This might just be me, but things feel a little sluggish right now, any improvements would be very welcome.