10 Ways to improve Github Issues
I love the new GitHub issues, here are some ideas to make it perfect, ordered by priority:
1. I should be able to pick the assignee and milestone via keyboard when creating a new ticket
2. Keyboard shortcuts should work everywhere. For example when viewing an existing issue, 'c' will not create a new one.
3. After creating an issue, the assigned user / milestone should be pre-filled when creating the next issue.
4. When commenting, I should also be able to assign a different user. Right now this deletes my half-typed comment.
5. When typing the @ symbol to mention somebody, it should auto-complete the name.
6. This might just be me, but things feel a little sluggish right now, any improvements would be very welcome.