- 960 Grid System - An effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.
- Compass - Open source CSS Authoring Framework.
- Bootstrap - Sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Font Awesome - The iconic font designed for Bootstrap.
- Zurb Foundation - Framework for writing responsive web sites.
- SASS - CSS extension language which allows variables, mixins and rules nesting.
- Skeleton - Boilerplate for responsive, mobile-friendly development.
- jQuery - The de-facto library for the modern age. It makes things like HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, and Ajax much simpler with an easy-to-use API that works across a multitude of browsers.
- Backbone - Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- AngularJS - Conventions based MVC framework for HTML5 apps.
- lawnchair - Key/value store adapter for indexdb, localStorage