- Based on https://askubuntu.com/a/293029/286776
- Installation date: 15-09-2018
- Additional notes based on my own experience
- The process describes a completely fresh installation with a complete repartitioning, however it should work fine when Windows is already installed (eg. brand new machine with Windows preinstalled).
- The process was conducted on Dell's XPS 15 9570 (2018) with specs:
- CPU: i7-8750H
- Screen: 4K with Touch
- RAM: 16 GB (original) / 32 GB (manually upgraded)
- Drive: 512 GB (SK Hynix PC401)
UniEngine Individual Contributor License Agreement
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the UniEngine project (“UniEngine”). In order to clarify the intellectual property license granted with Contributions from any person or entity, Maintainers („Maintainers“) of the UniEngine project, must have a Contributor License Agreement („Agreement“) that has been signed by each contributor, indicating agreement to the license terms below. This license is for your protection as a contributor as well as the protection of UniEngine and its users; it does not change your rights to use your own Contributions for any other purpose. Please read this agreement carefully before signing.
You accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for your past, present and future Contributions submitted to UniEngine. Except for the licenses granted in this Agreement, you retain all of your right, title and interest in and to your Contributions.
„You“ (or „Your“) shall mean the copyright owner o