Matt Stone - Senior Interactive Developer
Hi. I'm a talented and enthusiastic Full-Stack Developer with over 10 years experience producing standards-based websites, apps, and supporting infrastructure.
Craft is everything to me. I notice, love, and care for user experience details that are essential for an application to feel just right - most of which aren't communicated in flats: animation, interaction states, responsive layout and performance. Technology has my head, but design and movement have my heart.
Rio Tinto IDP
- HTML5 + CSS - SASS/LESS, OOCSS/BEM, Foundation, Bootstrap, Semantic UI
- Mobile - React Native, responsive development, PWA
- PHP - Laravel, Symfony, Wordpress
- Interaction - CSS transitions, Greensock, SVG animations
- Infrastructure - AWS, Docker, CI/CD, ElasticSearch
- Social API integration - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, more
- Clear understanding and interrogation of design documents (PSD, animation study, storyboard, wireframe, functional specifications, timelines, more)
- Experienced problem solver with the ability to communicate clearly within the project team and with other stakeholders
Freelance (Senior Full-Stack Developer)
Full-Stack development on-site and remotely for clients such as Coca-Cola, Rio Tinto, Gatorade, Hyundai, Heineken, ninemsn, and Bundaberg Brewed Drinks.
I bring cutting edge technical ability, an eye for design detail, and years of experience getting agency projects over the line on budget and looking fantastic.
Holler (Technical Lead, Senior Frontend Developer)
Lead a team of 8 frontend, backend, and interactive developers. Responsible for technical direction, training/mentorship, and communication with the wider agency.
Projects delivered under my lead include mobile websites, HTML5 microsites, games, Facebook applications, CMS websites, and native + hybrid mobile applications.
Outside of work I enjoy all sports, indie music, board games, sourdough baking, and being a dad.
I've been described as easy going, approachable, and genuinely caring for my team and the quality of my work.
References available on request.