Matt Stone - Senior Interactive Developer
Hi. I'm a talented and enthusiastic Frontend Developer with over 10 years experience producing standards-based websites, applications, and games.
Craft is everything to me. I notice, love, and care for user experience details that are essential for an application to feel just right - most of which aren't communicated in flats: animation, interaction states, responsive layout and typography, performance, and suitable UX patterns. Technology has my head, but design and movement have my heart.
- Metropolis Inc.
- Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World
- The Knot Australia
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
Freelance (Senior Interactive Developer)
Interactive development on-site and remotely for clients such as Coca-Cola, Gatorade, Hyundai, Heineken, ninemsn, and Bundaberg Brewed Drinks.
I bring cutting edge technical ability, an eye for design detail, and years of experience getting agency projects over the line and looking great.
Holler (Technical Lead, Senior Frontend Developer)
Lead a team of 8 frontend, backend, and interactive developers responsible for delivering digital creative. Worked closely with creative, design, production, and accounts to ensure projects were delivered on time, in scope, looking beautiful, and covered with magic sprinkles.
Projects delivered under my lead include mobile websites, HTML5 microsites, games, Facebook applications, CMS websites, and native + hybrid mobile applications.
- HTML5 + CSS3 + SASS (animations, layout, effects, OOCSS/BEM)
- Responsive mobile techniques + frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, inuit.css)
- HTML5 animation (CSS transitions, GSAP, SVG,
- PHP5 (Laravel, Symfony, Wordpress)
- Social API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, more)
- Mobile applications via Phonegap/Cordova
- Clear understanding and interrogation of design documents (PSD, animation study, storyboard, wireframe, functional specifications, timelines, more)
- Clear communication with the wider project team and other stakeholders
Outside of work I enjoy sports of all varieties (real life and digital), indie music, board games, mountain biking, vegetarian cooking, and being an awesome dad.
I've often been described as easy going, approachable, and genuinely caring about my team members and the quality of my work.
References available on request.