Script to checkout a list of "repos" to certain branch, pull changes and run grunt.
Checkout, pull and run grunt
- Copy this bash into your /usr/local/bin folder
- Assign execution permissions
- Create another file named repos.txt
- In repos.txt list with full path each of the repos you want to be part
- Update the bash with the full path to your repos.txt file
This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters