Resources for obtaining clarity, purpose, career, health, wealth, happiness, peace, joy, loving relationships, abundance, success, and freedom of your life by looking within.
The Truth About Human Life
- Thoughts are the language of the mind. Emotions are the language of the body. When they are not in alignment, you will usually beat yourself up because you feel like you cannot control your own thoughts. Thoughts are always powerless compared to your emotions. How you feel is the truth for you. No matter how logical or reasonable you are, you are operating from your emotions. Because the subconscious mind has 95% control over your body. Your conscious mind has only 5%. And those 95% are feelings. It always win. Do not fight it. You will lose. You need a better strategy. (Read The Power of Now if you want more info)
- You can choose to not believe thoughts and feelings that arise if they do not benefit you. They are not yours. They are simply subconscious suggestions.
- You are not your thoughts, feelings, mind, or body. You are an awareness. You are the observer that witness these entities. The moment you detach yourself from these illusions, you will be freed.
- All sufferings are caused by negative emotions, or non-loving feelings. Lester Levenson categorized them as AGFLAP: Apathy, Grief, Fear, Lust, Anger, and Pride.
- All the negative feelings are pro-survival mechanisms of the body, not just fear. Your body finally cannot survive death anyway, so why do we have to limit ourselves with these feelings?
- Feelings or E-motions are energy in motions. They heavily influences how you think and behave. They are stuck in body parts and cause pain if not released. We usually mistakenly identify our identity with these feelings. Eckhart Tolle call it as pain-body.
- Negativity (thoughts, beliefs, and feelings) cause most of the diseases. Almost all diseases involve stress as their core component.
- When your mind is quiet, no thoughts coming in, your autonomic nervous system kicks in and does its job. Which is to heal your body better than any medications. In order to achieve this, you have to rid feelings which are the motivator for thoughts. (Refer to Dr.Joe Dispenza's course and Lester and Me book (location 206))
- "Love" is not the best way to increase happiness and dissolve negativity. It's simply the only way.
- The love you are looking for is from within, not from him/her, or the world. If you are looking for it outside yourself, you will eventually suffer. The more you want it from others, the more you suffer. (Look at heartbreak for an example, it's caused by wanting others to love you back.)
- Loving yourself is the best thing you can do for this world. It's not a selfish act. It's the most selfless act you can ever do. As you heal yourself with love, you are opening your heart to help heal the world. (Read Whatever Arises, Love That or You Can Heal Your Life)
- Chakras energy system is real. Each energy center has a gland that operate scientifically. When you bless them (being aware of them energetically), you can heal yourself even if you have serious disease like cancer. (For scientific info of energy centers, follow Dr. Joe Dispenza)
- The heart has its own brain. We call it intuition. It contains around 40,000 neurons that function like a brain. So it's not simply a metaphor for love. It's an intelligence. When you open your heart, it means you are enlarging it physically. And yes, the heart is really for love. Heartbreak is a pain in the heart because you feel lack of love. It's not just a metaphor. It's a real phenomenon. When you are truly intuitive, you guide your life with your heart. And the brain will just be a tool to follow your heart, not the source of guidance. (Follow Gregg Braden for more info)
- Karma is simply the subconscious program you have been carrying around for years in your cellular memories. It's also passed from parents as million years of programmed miseries. It's not vengeful action that the universe do to you. It's you who unconsciously harm yourself. (Referred from the book Lester and Me and Whatever Arises, Love That)
- Law of attraction is real. What you think will be manifested in your life. But your feelings and subconscious program must work together. Thought alone doesn't work.
- Your subconscious mind can travel outside of your body. It will shows what you believes as events and circumstances in your life. (Read the book: Power of Your Subconscious Mind, it claims that it's based on science, but you have to study further though if you don't trust it)
- Our natural default state is happiness. We don't need to add anything to be happy. We only need to remove the negative feelings and thoughts that cloud our happiness. This includes temporary pleasure we seek from the world in order to suppress the artificially created distress.
The Three Principles (A.K.A. Health Realization, Inside-Out Understanding, The Single Paradigm, 3Ps)
The Three Principles of innate health and resilience consists of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought. It's the most fundamental understanding to explain the nature of human experience. If you understand this insightfully, it will be the only thing you need to understand to thrive in life. It's more important than any techniques like EFT tapping, CBT or "feeling the fear and do it anyway" stuff. It's the critical understanding that revolutionizes psychology and psychiatry fields. It's going to change the world if everyone understands this. There would be no war, no dropout, no addiction, no suicide, no jail, no murder, no all kinds of stress, and no struggle.
"There are no healing tools or techniques to do. There are only things to see."
PS. This is not a cult. It's spiritual but not religious.
- http://sydbanks.com/ The guy who discovered The Three Principles of Innate Health and Resilience
- http://www.sydneybanks.org/ The original preserved website of Sydney Banks
- http://www.3pgc.org/ the Three Principles Global Community
- https://threeprinciplessupermind.com/ Buy webinar series
- https://threeprinciplesparadigm.com/ There are free videos
- http://www.innateevolution.com/ The creator of threeprinciplesmovie.com, he created animations to teach about the three principles
- http://innatehealth.co/ Online membership (£25 PER MONTH)
- https://theawesomeevent.com/ The Awesome Event is about the three principles
- https://www.michaelneill.org/ Supercoach; He is a coach of many advanced transformative coaches
- https://www.smnash.com/ lots of good article
- https://claredimond.com/ Discover who you are with the REAL series
- https://alittlepeaceofmind.co.uk/ A LITTLE PEACE OF MIND; Freedom from anxiety, panic attacks and stress (this is the girl who said that she tried tapping, CBT, and many of the stuff and none work to cure her symptoms. But the understanding of the three principles cured her in a matter of weeks.) I suggest you reading her suggested books.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuvygU1YxKg6OJ20ys9U0Q Steve Light channel, he conducted many Social Anxiety Inside Out interviews
- http://coachingconnect.co.uk/ann-ross-eft-3ps/ Ann Ross from New Perspectives has been on the leading edge of Energy Psychology for the last 14 years. She is one of only 29 EFT Founding Masters in the world. She moved her practice from EFT to the 3Ps because it's better. She doesn't have to heal anyone's past trauma anymore.
- http://www.onesolutionglobal.org Using the 3Ps understanding to solve every global issues.
- http://onethought.com/ Solving business issues
- http://3principlesmentoring.com/index.html Author of "Coming Home", coach of Ann Ross. He is Dicken Bettinger.
- http://insideoutunderstanding.com/ Inside-Out Understanding by Jack Pransky
- http://pranskyandassociates.com/ George Pransky and Associates
- http://www.joebaileyandassociates.com/ Joe Bailey and Associates
- https://www.3phd.net/ Elsie Spittle
- http://www.theinsightspace.com/ Ian Watson
- https://www.denisemariegaber.com/ Grief and Loss coach
- https://thedrspettit.com/ Dr. Bill Pettit
EFT A.K.A. Emotional Freedom Technique
- https://www.emofree.com/ Founder of EFT (Gary Craig); He is now into The Unseen Therapist.
- http://www.eftuniverse.com/ Clinical EFT (Dawson Church)
- http://tappingqanda.com/ Tapping Q&A
- https://www.thetappingsolution.com/ by Nick Ortner
- https://eft.mercola.com/ How to do the tapping (text-based)
- https://aametinternational.org/ Organization of EFT
- https://aeftp.org/ Association of EFT Professionals
- http://tap-easy.com/ Tapping scripts for various issues
- https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=eft%20tapping%20&src=sac&kw=eft EFT video courses you can buy
- https://www.howtotap.com/eftwords/ Generate scripts for EFT
- https://practicalwellbeing.co.uk/self-help/ How to use EFT as a self-help tool, very detailed instructions
- https://www.tapwithgary.com/ He invented Heart Centred Tapping. His session price is also quite cheap.
Spiritual & Scientific Knowledge
- Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton https://youtu.be/82ShSNuru6c
- http://threeprinciplesfoundation.org/ 3 principles by Syd Banks
Mind-Body-Spiritual healing techniques
- http://thework.com The Work is a way to identify and question the thoughts that cause all your suffering. Everything you need in order to do The Work is available free on this website.
- http://www.thejourney.com/ The Journey is a technique that I've experienced and it works amazingly well!
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay www.hayhouse.com
- http://blog.recreateyourlife.com/bust-a-limiting-belief/ The Lefkoe Method
- https://www.sedona.com/Home.asp The Sedona Method
- http://www.optionmethodnetwork.com/ The Option Method
- https://www.releasetechnique.com/ The Release Technique
- https://tatlife.com/ Tapas Acupressure Technique
- http://www.thepresenceprocessportal.com/ The Presence Process
- https://thecompletionprocess.com/ The Completion Process by Teal Swan (Healing your trauma) People said that it's the same as The Presence Process
- https://www.hayhouseu.com/redesigning-your-destiny-online-course-hhu Redesigning Your Destiny (meditation course) by Dr.Joe Dispenza
- https://www.hayhouseu.com/playing-the-matrix-the-laser-focused-series-online-course-hhu Playing the Matrix Laser Focused Series by Mike Dooley
- https://www.hayhouseu.com/topics/emotions/the-happiness-project-online-course-hhu The Happiness Project by Robert Holden
- http://www.learn.hayhouseu.com/pathofeffortlesschange-eg-course-us Path of Effortless Change by Michael Neil
- http://www.learn.hayhouseu.com/wiredtothrive-eg-course-us Wired to Thrive by Gregg Braden
- https://www.hayhouse.com/online-courses?dir=desc&is_ajax=1&order=price All courses in Hay House sorted descendingly by Price
- http://recreateyourlife.com/store/natural-confidence.php The Lefkoe Belief Process (didn't work for me, I've tried it)
- https://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/index.htm Change your core beliefs
- https://www.gaia.com/ WE OFFER THE LARGEST RESOURCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS-EXPANDING VIDEOS
- http://julienhimself.com/self-help/ Transformation Mastery (playboy who teaches letting go)
- https://drkimderamo.com/programs/home-study-programs/ MindBody Healing programs by Dr.Kim
Spiritual Teachers (Enlightened)
- http://www.lesterlevenson.org/ Lester Levenson, Founder of The Release Technique and The Sedona Method
- https://www.eckharttolle.com/ an enlightened guy with a lot of videos on YouTube answering questions
- https://www.adyashanti.org/ teaches you to unlearn things
- https://veritaspub.com/ David R. Hawkins, author of Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
- http://www.truedivinenature.com/ Matt Kahn
- http://www.sydneybanks.org/ Sydney Banks, founder of the three principles
- http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/ Jeff Foster; Teaching people to accept thoughts and feelings deeply. Let go of letting go.
- https://www.brucelipton.com/ He shows that your beliefs control your genes
- https://www.greggbraden.com/ Bridging the gap between science, spirituality, and the real world.
- https://drkatharina.com/ This girl claims that she can heal you from far distance and she is a "Medical Intuitive".
- http://www.drjoedispenza.com/ Dr.Joe is a energy-center blessing meditation scientist.
- https://www.louisehay.com/ The Affirmation Queen. Author of "You Can Heal Your Life".
- http://www.tut.com/ Mike Dooley
- https://drkimderamo.com/ MindBody doctor
- http://www.mortylefkoe.com/ Morty Lefkoe is the founder of The Lefkoe Method: a belief change process
- http://www.selfication.com Outside-in approach to Self-Discipline stuff.
- http://powerofquiet.com Kriss Dillard, Lester's student
- https://www.robertholden.org/ Creator of "The Happiness Project" 8 weeks course.
- https://perfectlyatpeace.com/ This guy overcame social anxiety, depression, and heartbreak. His situation was similar to me.
- https://tealswan.com/ The PTSD sufferer who developed The Completion Process
- http://www.cushnir.com/ Raphael Cushnir teaches Emotional Connection
This list was started as a way to overcome my social anxiety. But after I've rid some of it, I've discovered that's not my only problem anymore. My problems are more painful than that. It's a mix of mental illnesses like depression, stress, anxiety, fear, apathy, sadness, anger, jealousy, envy, heartbreak, etc. That's why this list ends up consisting a way for one to enter spiritual path (without meditating in Tibet for 15 years). This is a big step to awaken the happiness within that is our natural default state. But the fog of distress is simply covering that happiness. This list is an attempt to help me and you find out how to clear the fog away.