We are looking for Senior Developers to join our growing team. Viderum implements a range of data management solutions for government and the enterprise using open source technologies, including many that our team creates and maintains in house.
Senior Developers at Viderum have experience working with teams of developers in a leading role. They communicate regularly with technical and non-technical stakeholders about the team’s work, and therefore need excellent spoken and written English. Our Senior Developers scope and define work for other developers on their delivery teams, as well as lead on technical implementation.
- Technical design, scoping, and implementation of data management solutions for clients, using open source software.
- Oversight of technology with a team of developers as part of agile project delivery.
- Communication with project stakeholders about technical delivery, including at times client-facing meetings.
- Flask and Django
- SQL (SQL Alchemy, PostgreSQL)
- Angular and React
- Google Cloud
Viderum is a remote-first workplace, experience in remote working is desirable. We are currently looking for people in European and US time zones.
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time contractor
- Experience level: 5+ years experience
- Role: Senior Developer
- Location: Remote
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size:15 - 30
- Company type: Self-funded
Viderum is an open source data management solutions provider. Forked out of Open Knowledge International in 2015, Viderum creates, maintains, and deploys data management technologies for government, enterprise, and the non-profit sector using CKAN, Frictionless Data, and other open source software.