- linuxacademy.com (Training)
- Acloud.guru (training)
- Read the top-level Documentation and FAQs for all the major AWS resources (EC2, S3, RDS, Auto Scaling, etc). The answers to the "nit-picky" questions can be found here. It's also helpful to go deeper on VPCs and networking-related concepts.
- Everyone says read the white papers. The ones I read were:
- Security Best Practices https://d0.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/Security/AWS_Security_Best_Practices.pdf
- Cloud Best Practices https://d0.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/AWS_Cloud_Best_Practices.pdf