We worked on the
Missing / Superfluous Pages
Questions / Observations
- There is no code style guide for examples (indentation, spacing, …), and no hints for naming things.
- There is no generic "data types" page that offers an overview of what's possible, see MSDN, MDN Values, Variables and Literals and MDN Data Structures.
- should function signatures go in accordance with ECMA (
fractionDigits) or natural language (
- There is no "Compatibility" section
- There is no "Related Specifications" section
- There is no "Topics" section (only "Topic Clusters")
- There is no dedicated section for "Throws" like "Return Value"