- washing the dishes and help her to dry them and put them away
- cleaning the kitchen area with CIF
- vacuum all the floors (and then clean/empty Mario) + check that all the hairs are removed form the tables chairs legs
- clean and put far from the floor all the Plugs and cables
- washing the windows and the mirrors (with Lasciva and newspapers)
- cleaning the shower floor and windows and remove the hairs form the hole + wc + sink with CIF (remove all the brown spot close to the sink, wash the wc inside and outside
- wash the tiles close to the wc and close to the sink (with the detergent for disinfect)
- washing the floor with HOT water and detergent
- cleaning the bench in your bedroom with a sponge can remove the stains (are not visible but that thing is really dirty)
- remove the dust from the black tv table and the buddha stand with the yellow flat sponge
Exploring New York City by cab
In this assignment, you should see yourself as a NYC urban planner who is making some research on people's taxi rides. You were given this new tool, Datacollider and you already have your dataset available in the platform. You are expected to use it to produce a visualization and, answering some questions after you choose the right time window. Some example of questions that may arise from your data inspection:
|| Model | Colorimeter | Source | Notes | Brightness | Contrast | R | G | B | Preset Mode ||
||Dell U2412M (Custom) | X-rite i1 Pro + LaCie | TFTCentral | A00 | 35 | 75 | 98 | 90 | 92 | Custom Color||
Kaka-asana and Baka-asana
Kaka is the crow,
baka is the crane,
kakakasi is the "eye of the crane", that according to the popular indian tradition its only one, but it can place itself as it wants so it can see in any direction.
Baka, the crane, is a lunar waterfowl and hindu consider it as astute and false.
Similar both in execution and in the naming, these two asana are easily interchangeable.
kaka's strength is:
Om Sri Kakaya namah
baka's strength is:
Om Sri Bakaya namah
- Explain how the memory management works on iOS
- What is a weak qualifier and when should it be used
- Explain the MVC pattern
- Explain the MVVM pattern
- What are the property qualifiers that define the memory management behaviour?
- Describe ARC
- What’s the main problem with ARC?
- Explain what is dependency injection
- Is a block an object?
- Describe the behavior of objc_msgSend?
|"@gray-darker": "lighten(@gray-base, 13.5%)",|
|"@gray-dark": "lighten(@gray-base, 20%)",|
|"@gray": "lighten(@gray-base, 33.5%)",|
|"@gray-light": "lighten(@gray-base, 46.7%)",|
|"@gray-lighter": "lighten(@gray-base, 93.5%)",|
|"@brand-primary": "darken(#428bca, 6.5%)",|