I'm Ryan Rampersad and I'll be giving a talk titled The Art & Science of Reading Other People's Code.
I am looking for short nuggets of wisdom that I could add to my talk. I am sure we'll share many of the same ideas, but I bet there's some really unique and insightful advice, tips and tricks out there.
Want to give it a try?
- send it my way
- @ryanmr on twitter
- or comment here on this gist
- about a tweet's length is ideal (240 characters...)
- bullet list format is fine!
- your tacit permission to publish your nugget of wisdom
- I'll link back to your message